Old 01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Frustrated! Allpar is Reporting Convertible in Base and R/T Model Only!!

ORIGINAL: Challengerman

Yes, but if you think the fat lady is going to step on stage why not voice your displeasure now before it happens. If enough people complain it might make a difference just in case. The problem is that not many people probably want a convertible to change their minds - hence the reason for probably not making the SRT8 convertible in the first place. I am *&^%$ depressed.
And that is the problem. Why do they want to build one when "not many people probably want a convertible" to being with.

They have to make profit in a short amount of time. Think of it in terms of their needs and not our wants( which there is not enough of anyway).
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.