Old 01-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Albeeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Production vs Concept comparison pictures

Jeremiah, if what you're asking is do we like the production model better than the concept? My own, personal, answer is a resounding and emphatic NO!!!!

If you look at the 2nd comparison photo the noticeable difference in hood length is the biggest kicker for me. The hood on the production should be longer; it just looks "stubby" or pushed-in from the front and in the rear. The whole thing just looks scrunched in...don't know how else to describe it. I just shared the pic witha buddy at work and he said "it looks like a Nissan"! Your guess is as good as mine on that one. Nevertheless, it looks more like a restyled 2 door Charger then it does the true coupe Challenger concept.

I gotta be honest - I'm not lovin this thing nearly as much as I did before these teaser pics started popping up left and right. Do I hate it? No. Do I love it? Well, not exactly. Maybe it's the boring silver color, maybe it's the cheezy B pillar, maybe it's because I'm not actually seeing it in person, maybe it's the Blue Oval blood I have racing thru my veins, but whatever it is I'm just not feelin it...