View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 03:46 PM
05hemi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If price is really an issue....

It seems that there is a lot of support for this car, but it sounds like there is a lot of speculation as to what the price will be and what people (the general masses) can afford.

So the question is... What are some of the basic things that you would like to see in/on your challenger if you had to keep it within a budget? Obviously, this is all just hypathetical and based on pictures/newsletters that we have seen so far on what the car may be like.

I myself would just want the basic 5.7L V8 hemi (even though the V6 would do), 2 door, no leather, no rear spoiler, and while I'd prefer the 6 speed manual, I think that I would buy an automatic if that was the only option (as with the charger). I don't really need all of the gadgets and dodads. No navigation, don't really need upgraded sound, I don't need MP3 compatability. I do like the average mpg and miles till empty features that I have in my ram, but again not a necessity. Also, as much as I would want a 6.1/6.4 liter motor, I personally couldn't justify it. Not with fuel econmy and the added cost of the car itself. Oh, and if I had the choice I would not have any steering wheel mounted controls, but that's just me.

So again, what would you want?