Old 01-18-2008, 12:33 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Production vs Concept comparison pictures

Ahhhh the fever pitch is building. You can feel the electricity in the air. I have benn waiting for over 30 years for this car. I had almost given up hope. But Dodge came through for me and anyone else who wants a piece of American Mopar Muscle. They have done a great job and I will not pick it to death. Who thought 5 years ago you could get a Challenger and A Hemi together. That would of seemed impossible and highly unlikely. We get our chance... run with the big dogs or stay on the porch, your choice. You will not hurt my feeling at all. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dodge You have done an awsome job and brought us something we only dreamed of years ago. I am a street warrior and I have my steed back. Happy times are here again from a die hard Mopar guy who has stayed true to the cause. So Mopar to ya and if you don't like the Challenger you see, you can order the little things you want to make it more Retro. The after market and mopar performance will be selling upgrades and body pieces to make your Challenger... well your Challenger. Good luck