Old 01-20-2008, 08:23 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Dodge Challenger for an investment

Over the last couple of years, many of you have expressed how much a Dodge Challenger would be worth in the future and that it might be a good investment in 30 years.

1. That assumes it will be good investment because the old original Challengers were.

2. If you are 50 years old, who cares as you may not be around.
If you are 40, you will be too old to drive it.
If you are 30, you have already lost all of your high speed reflexes so you shouldn't be pulling crazy stunts anyways.
If you are 20, you will then be 50 and maybe you might make some money.

3. Only a very select few of the old Challengers are really worth any money today. It has to have the right color which is usually the ones nobody ordered, have everything original, and oh yeah be in good shape. Yep, that means you always have to keep you maintained/cleaned/ and waxed for the next 30 years. Do you do that now?

4. A car as a investment is like oil/gas/precious metals/commodities/pork bellys etc. These are very high speculation investments. What I am trying to tell you is don't expect your Dodge Challenger save you during retirement age because you did not start investing wisely when you were younger. See my picture below at the top of the pyramid for specuation investments which is here the Challenger would be.

5. You are assuming there will be gasoline in 30 years. At the rate our government is pushing alternative fuels sources, we may all be driving fuel cell vehicles in the future.

Most people spend more time planning their vacation that their financial future.

For those of you have never started planning your financial future that a look at this tread:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3972

I say ride the Challenger and ride it hard!

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/FC9765143AFC4FD8BDD11B8CB28789AB.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.