Thread: Come on in!!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 01:45 PM
stroken56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Come on in!!

I'm Billy, 29 yaers old, from Lumberton, NC. I now stay in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm an aircraft mechanic at the old airforce base (during the week). I mostly work on Dornier 328 jets and turbo props. Most week-ends I work in Lumberton at a Honda/Suzuki motor cycle dealership. I pretty much grew up next to a Dodge dealership and tormented everyone! My family is all chevy and GMC........I strayed. Although, we do have one thing in common, we hate Fords! I love drag racing, I've been around it sence I could drive. The cars I have:

67' Nova. My father gave it to me about 10 years ago, it was trashed. Improvements: 400 sb, powerglide, Art Morrison Super car chassis, Mark Williams floater axles, VFN fiberglass (everything they have available). Needs floors installed, paint, and love.

49' Dodge truck B-1-B, blueish/grey. Ugly as sin. I bought it roughly 5 years ago. Rebuilt: engine, trasmission(3 on the tree), rearend, and breaks. Needs a paint job, but solid very dependable. It may be in a movie coming out soon called, "The Secret Life of Bees". I rented it to a company called Picture Cars for use in the movie(could be edited out, could be driven in the movie, who knows).

96' Dodge truck. Daily driver, gets me where I need to go. Oh, it don't care what the price of gas is, it takes all it can get.

98' Honda shadow 1100 (M/C). High comp pistons, cams, ported, jetted w/ dialajets and jets in carb. It too does not care what the price of gas is.

97' Honda Valkyrie. 6 in to 6 drag pips, yellow and black, Like new.

2006 Honda XR 650L. Piston, cam, and pipe. For sale now, if not sold by summer I'm going to put a turbo on it.

And SOON I will have a Challenger SRT8, orange. First on the list. I had to call around to find a dealer that would not rape me on the price, as you all know.