View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger interior!!!!

ORIGINAL: retroboy
Do you guys not check the other threads on this site? This was posted like yesterday.. by the original author
ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey
Quite frankly, I could care less what the interior looks like. They could have a wooden box for a seat. What's important is that everyone is going to know it's a Challenger you're driving.
I see you're all about substance. [>:]
and next year everone will have a challenger , so what.... buy what you like
ORIGINAL: 70sguy
Don't expect any deliveries before mid summer as these cars aren't ready for the production lines yet.
And you based this on what exactly?

retroboy,
Before getting off on the wrong foot, you might want to rethink the way you word things in some of your posts.
You've made a total of seven posts in the last five days (since registering as a member), and four posts are what I'd consider to be mildly to outright "abraisive".
This is a friendly forum where members share ideas and feelings. Many members have been here for quite some time.
It's easy to be "short" or "unintentionally disrespectful" of others when you're typing and not talking "face to face" with them. You'd do well to be cognisant of that before clicking "OK" and posting something that may not come across as you intended.
[sm=bangbang.gif]