View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Joker dies at 28

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

First, Heath was a good actor and no I have never seen Broke Back Mountain and never will. Second, I don't give a gawddang hooiee what actors and actresses go through... They frickin "act" for a living! Thats the job they wanted to be in, just the same for me... I wanted to be a soldier and I've done a damn good job at it for the past 9 years and will do it for as long as I can as well. I've seen more fricked up crap than those people ever will(as well as some of you because some of you have been around the block alot longer than I have). So I'm not buying any of that lets feel sorry for them crap and we need to walk in their shoes before judging them. Eff that. Period and done.
I'm sorry, but Mike is 100% correct on this one. I'm sorry if this seems insensitive but I really don't care about actors dying beyond hoping that they had a good relationship with God when they died. How many warnings are there about not doing the things these people have a reputation for doing, yet they do it anyways. I'm sick of feeling sorry for people like this when I see good, honest people who make real sacrifices end-up dying slow painful deaths that they did not deserve and then as an insult to injury people do disrespectful things to them while others are trying to respect their memory. I have watched people who had physical disabilities lose their only child due to illnesses they were born with to later die slowly, bed ridden, paralyzed from the waist down, and in constant pain, that is a sad story. The treatment our Vets have is also a sad story. A person who was unsatisfied with their life for who knows why does drugs and dies from it to me isn't that sad. I feel sorry for any kids but not for him.

Now having said this, he was a talented actor. He did a great job in "A Knight's Tale," which is the only thing I have seen him in up to my knowledge and it is a shame but not a tragedy.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts