Old 01-29-2008, 04:19 PM
davidstan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

i'm in the lending business and let me tell you that the feds would be down on us in a second if we practiced similar ethics. I know lending is different but a gouge is a gouge.
ORIGINAL: fatcat

[:@]There's MSRP and then there's the biggest ripoff price we can get.....
I've got $41,ooo to spend and willing to buy or deposit now. Not one single dealer in the New Jersey , eastern Penna area will place a order or take a deposit on a 2008 Challenger. What gives I ask ?? no response even from Chrysler itself when I sent an E-mail asking why?. I think the dealers are ordering them all for themselves using fictitious names and addresses for their order forms just to get the cars in so they can sell them at thier business to the highest bidders!.....What else could it be?....Lots of the dealers told me they were getting 2 or 3 Challengers in but didn't know what the price would be because its would be based on the law of supply and demand. HAAAAA
I am VERY DISSAPPOINTED IN CERABUS, CHRYSLER CORP and DODGE for allowing these gouging pratices to go on! Any thoughts by anybody here feel free to E-mail me at wboyd18993@aol.com. OH and by the way just in case someone says I have my own agenda to get a Challenger.....their right, but this will probably be my last muscle car and I totally intend to drive it, take it to car shows, a little drag racing onn the side and keep it like new to hand down to my great grandson Daniel. He doesn't even know what a car is yet,LOL....that is if I ever can get the chance to buy one, Happy Challenger hunting everyone, Wayne

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/E6413019E49F4876A3E458A5D523C64D.jpg[/IMG]