View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 03:14 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Joker dies at 28

Well its a shame, RIP no doubt. He seemed like a likeable actor in the movies I saw and no I did'nt see brokeback mountain. Never will. But his life was his choice and mistakes and all its his legacy. Too young to die but you have to take care of yourself. In hollywood they will chew you up and spit you out. If that is your choice then expect the worst. But to all the soldiers who protect our country, and die for the cause of freedom... I put on a higher state of respect. Firemen and police are in this as well as others who give selflessly for their communities. An actor entertains and thats all well and good, but I don't put my entertainment ahead of my protection and well being. When you have an emergency I bet your first call isn't to a man who played a cop or a doctor but to one who is. A shame for one to die so young, but he may have had a hand in his own demise. I don't think he meant to but abuse of drugs will cause adverse affects and even death. Use some common sense when taking meds and try methods that are safer. We all seem to look for a quick fix these days and its killing some of us. I wish we compensated our true heros as well as we do our fantasy ones. We could all sleep a little better at night knowing we are doing what is right. So heres to all our fallen HEROs and those who are in watch over us today. Thank you, thank you. Let it be known that we are very proud of you and hold you in high esteem.