View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Wedge Head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Newbie right here

Welcome Newbie. Better put in that '08 order to go my man. Or does Haddad Dodge have a dealership in Riyadh? They actually might. That would be cool, get yourself an EXPORT Challenger! Believe it or not, the best Muscle Machines that roll off assembly often end up in Countries that don't have so many restrictions on emmisions. When I was a wee line tech at Razzari Dodge in Merced CA I ended up working on a 94 Ram that had a TBI Holley throttle body and headers from the factory! Direct Connection or "Mopar Performance" parts for you wee lads, often end up being used on production export vehicles. All kinds of cool Frankenstein rides go to Mexico, Bahrain, South America etc. Enjoy yourself wherever you end up, if they don't have a Dodge Dealer you can always save up for when you get home and pay CASH. Good Luck Soldier! We appreciate your service in advance, because just in case you are not familiar with the concept of serving, as in to serve, as a servant, you will be soon. I wish every young person had to serve a 2 yr minimum enlistment, this country would be a Nation again.