View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:08 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Patience or Mercy?

I'm going with mercy because I have been there for the last three years (the college I graduated from has lost three years in a row while having perfect records at least one of the three years and lost to the same team twice in a row). I was routing for the Giants simply because they were the underdog. It was a fun game to watch though. Both teams were good and frankly looked kind of thin and short. I was suprised to see that.

The last superbowl that had me this interested was the Superbowl that the Rams won. If there was a superbowl between the Rams and Cardinals, I would be torn as I still consider the Cardinals to be my team especially since they have Kurt Warner now. I agree with Jeremiah that it is more interesting if you have teams from two very different geographic areas. Probably the reason why this was the most watched one was because American Idol wasn't on as it has beaten the Superbowl. I liked the Pepsi commercial "What is Love?" as I liked that SNL skit. I wish they could have gotten Will Ferrel to do that one or Chris Kattan or Jim Carrey, that would be funny. I also liked the Budweiser commercials, but honestly, I agree about the commercials being weak this year. I kept complaining about them after it was over to the point that everyone else in the room got irritated at me saying, "and what does this tell you about anything, does this make you want to buy the product?"

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts