Thread: NEED TO VENT
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Rich Knapp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED TO VENT

As you can tell by this post I am in my mid 40's. OK here it is don't make sence. We pass laws for No stereo head phones, talking on cell phones, restrictions on new drivers, things on windows, no load exaust, to load of music while driving and driver distractions all to make driving safer to hear whats going on around you like sirens, horns, people. Heck do you remember the waving hands that stuck to back windows with sayings on them they got pulled off and eleagle because driver destaracting. Ok so instead they make drop down TV screans to distract drivers behind you, BIG stereo systems factory options, hands free phones so the police car next to you don't see you are pre-ocupied talking about the stock prices, what to pick up on way home at were or who broke up with who and why and what time the next party is. Cabins so quiet you don't hear any out side noises includeing fire trucks, police cars, horn or even a person haulering "Look out" Isn't that like telling a theif " no you can't have by car keys but here have the keys to my house" ?