Thread: NEED TO VENT
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 05:39 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEED TO VENT

Good points. I'm getting skeptical about loading cars with these things as I think that making a car too quiet prevents people from hearing the important things. My Intrepid isn't silent on the inside by any measure but it isn't that loud on the inside. I think people have become anal is all. The complaints about the loud music being played on the radio I can understand having grown up on a busy street, but on the other hand my parents didn't have to stay in the same crummy house for 30 years either.[:@]

I think that parents getting their kids cars with the DVD players are doing them a great disfavor. When we took the 7-8 hour trip to my Grandparent's house, it was boring as things could get, but we learned patience which is something we need to teach kids in the twitch generation. I couldn't believe how when I caught a ride from some friends that have kids started playing a DVD on a trip that would take only 15-20 minuets at tops. What happened to just having a conversation with your family? I feel like I'm over double if not triple my actual age by complaining about this stuff.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts