Thread: NEED TO VENT
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 06:22 AM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEED TO VENT

I get what you're saying RLSH, I did the mind numbing peeve my parents off immeasurably (I was a bad kid back in the day, now they call it HDD) so I was bouncing around avoiding plastic paint stirrers (they hurt and are good for close quarter combat aka child discipline in an auto back in the 70's) and enduring my mom and dad telling me to stop touching my sister (insert WV/VA joke here).

BUT, now that I'm a kid, if it's more then four hours (trip to mom in VA from NJ), I will typically go 3 hours w/o movie, then plug notebook into inverter and sound into tape adapter and quell the rumble from the back seat. Maybe I'm shirking, but all I know is the mindset of all involved is notably better upon arriving in VA (or back in NJ) at the end of the trip.

To this, I'm surprised, no clever entrepreneur hasn't created a bracket to hold notebooks from inverted from the interior car ceiling, encumbered rear view possibly?

Anyhoo, ours lives on the console and it pipes the kids down w/ no need of threats or anything. W/ this said, we also utilize 20 questions, which works well too.