View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 06:55 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

ORIGINAL: Yankee

And that steering wheel looks like one of those you see on amusement park bumper cars (I know it's the same wheel used on the Charger, but it looks like that on a Charger too).

I swear if I ever meet a Chrysler bean counter I'm gonna kick them right in their hairy bean bag for what they did to this. This interior may look fine on an Avenger... but as a "limited-edition" car, color me majorly disappointed.
LOL! That's something I never thought about comparing those steering wheels to. I preferred the concept's one but honestly these are just fine by me. I'll be glad to have something other than that annoying two spoke steering wheel that I currently use. (Come to think of it, why did they use that steering wheel as there is no support for your hands when they are placed in the correct 10 and 2 positions.) Just be glad they are not using the steering wheel from the Neon, that was one weird looking thing. It's funny when you think about it that we get so bent out of shape over something so basic and ulitarian as a steering wheel.

I don't see really any similarities to the Avenger, to the Charger, yes, to the Avenger. no. In the future, please use cleaner references when you talk about wanting to kick the bean counter. If you ever do meet the bean counter punch him for me as wheel over the telemetry meter, and an extra time for using hard plastics on the new cars, and another extra time for not updating the V6 line and keeping the 2.7L and not the 3.2L, and another time for using other companies platforms for all of the car line.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts