View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

And if you want to compare the Avenger, here you go. Second one from the top left.

http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/avenger/gallery/

I agree, I'm disappointed, though not as bad as I originally was. I'm waiting on an R/T so I'm curious as to how that's going to look, but in terms of how it's similar, I'm disappointed. As I said in another post, the concept was unique and so is the Mustang's interior. People who pay MSRP + for this and who have paid over $100,000 + on this car deserve a unique interior. Even the people that don't and pay what they pay, is Chrysler saying that Ford customers mean more to Ford then we do? If the Camaro comes out with the interior I've seen, which I have to say I like, but don't care for the body, is Chrysler saying that Chevy's customers mean more to Chevy then we do? I'm seeing a new company taking over Chrysler, but so far all I've seen is a symbol change back to the ole American symbol that I grew up with and that most of the people on here have lived with. This company is no better then Daimler that once owned them before.

Unfortunately this is going to be a struggle for me as to if I keep my Mustang, very lightly consider the Camaro, or get something totally different. Body and interior matter to me as much as decent power under the hood. I don't need the best, but I would like to look at something closer to concept then something I could see if I squint my eyes, or do the chinese eye things, no offense or racism met, in my wife's car.

As for the telementry, still a possibility, but doubtful. I would think it would take a little more work to go through the button pushing, but I would think they could incorporate it if they wanted to. Again, doubtful, but possible.