View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:34 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

ORIGINAL: Cuda340

I think the criticism that the interior is taking is not because it looks bad. It's due to the fact that Dodge did not give the Challenger its own identity. We all expected that its interior would be unique and not a clone of the Charger.

That being said, I still love the car and will be buying an SRT in 2009! [sm=gears.gif]

(I will be checking it out at the Philadelphia Auto Show this week and will give you my overall impression of the car).
Well, I'm not surprised by this move. If they made the Charger, 300C, and Magnum identical, why would they completely give the Challenger a radically different interior. It isn't competely a drop in of the LX SRTs interior, it is a little different.

Axel, have you ever seen the inside of a Lincoln MKZ? They pretty much took the design of the Mustang's interior and put it into that car going by the same rules. Chances are the Camaro will not have the exact same interior it was shown as having.

Remember that Chrysler is having money flow problems and although I would agree that you could blame some of their problems on the fact that their interior hasn't been the same since the days of Lutz, right now they have to get through with what they have now. Remember they are working on building a new interior studio so perhaps they will improve it as time goes on like they said they are planning to do with the Avenger and Sebring.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts