View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

HOLY COW! All the critisism... Guess I am just increadibly thankful that Chrysler decided to actually follow through with the Challenger in the first place. I'm totally stoked just waiting to get my hands on that bad boy!! Not gonna sweat the small stuff. In my opinion a VERY ACCEPTABLE interior! Cheers!
My thoughts exactly. Out of all the fears we had along the way. They could have made it a 6.1L auto only for the ENTIRE run of the car, but they made the right decision to offer the manuals, the 5.7L, and the 3.5L. They could have charged us prices just under the Viper, but they decided to set the base price for the SRTs at about a comparable level for the LX SRT-8s. They could have made the Challenger a sedan, but they followed through with making it a coupe. They could have made it auto only but they will have manuals available for the Hemis. They could have really ruined the styling that would almost make it unrecognizable, but they kept it very similar if not improved it. They could have used the exact same interior from the LX cars with no modifications at all, but they at least made a few differences.

Out of all of these things I listed above, would have been things I would agree that completely messed up the car, but this is the most petty thing to complain about. Be thankful they even made it considering what the company has been through since when the car concept began until now. Think about who is running the company, people who have had zero experience in making performance cars, yet they are building it anyways.

You think the interior is so terrible, take a look at the Viper's. Now that is sad. Count your blessings is my advice that we even have the opportunity to buy it in the first place.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts