View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 12:41 PM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

HOLY COW! All the critisism... Guess I am just increadibly thankful that Chrysler decided to actually follow through with the Challenger in the first place. I'm totally stoked just waiting to get my hands on that bad boy!! Not gonna sweat the small stuff. In my opinion a VERY ACCEPTABLE interior! Cheers!
If I were Alan Barrington, I'd be really upset and ask Dodge why they bothered to have me design a unique interior for such a unique car in the first place.

As a Challenger fan following this from it's origin, I'm disappointed that so little of the concept went into the production interior.

If I were a newly acquired/potential customer, and never saw the interior of the concept car, I'd probably be pretty pleased with everything in the interior - except the steering wheel. Ignorance is bliss.

This is a double edged sword. While most folks will only see the outside of the car (taillights in particular - getting smaller in their windshield), the interior isn't depended on to make a real impression to those I'm passing by.
BUT, since I'll be driving the car, the interior is what I'll see most of the time.

With that said, it's a far cry from the concept car interior and I'm not in love with it, but I can live with it.