View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 07:22 AM
BB73Challenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torq-Thrust II

Seeing how this will be the first post, I thought I might have something to share here.
When I bought my Challenger one of the attractions was the set of stock style rims that the car came with. The down side was that they were only 14" and about as wide as a bicycle tire, which made traction difficult at times. Not that my car is a race car, but it could easily brak the tires free, even squaking with a hard shift into third.

Well I left that set of tires on for about 3 years when I finaly picked up a anil in one of them and even after a plug would still leak a little. Then worse yet ( this is realy stupid ) after doing a brake job I rotated the tires, moving the pluged tire to the rear. Luckily I was near home one evening, did a hard shift from 1st to 2nd, squaked the tires and it pulled the plug out. So, I figured it was time for some new tires. While I was at it wanted a bigger wheel combo too. I first saw the Torq-Thrust II's at a car show the year previous, and just thought they were killer.

Here are some before and after pics - tell me what you think!

[IMG]local://upfiles/177/31C0181200624B6993BDCAF7C4C7473F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/177/D27D8C5AA9E9465F8131EF55B70DBBC5.jpg[/IMG]