Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 PM
MGDMike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Now what?

ORIGINAL: ramtrah

Hey brother, thanks for sitting this one out for us waiting in Iraq. Well, really, I am sure you would love to be in another spot, like back home here in the US, but you have certainly answered the call, and that my man is way more important than a simple car.

Will look forward to your return so you can strap on a real ground pounder, and it ain't no hummer. Semper Fi man, keep your head low, and the finger on the trigger, and come home safe. I may not be the lean and green Marine I once was 17 years ago, but I am still a Marine.
LOL! Bro.. I was part of the surge and we barely had time to breathe! We brought the 5-ton with us and left the HUMVV behind. But, all in all I like my life and career and we will just think of this as an extended business trip. And you are right... Semper Fi.
ORIGINAL: tupperware

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Well, for me the waiting is sorta easy. I'm forced to wait here in Iraq But, I suppose we can do what any other club can do and just shoot the breeze while we await more news from Dodge. Maybe here in a couple of months we'll know more on the '09's and go from there. Tell then.. SALUDE!
Thanks for serving, Mike... if you email me your address, I will send you my recent car mags...(motor trend, R&T, etc) I am usually done with them in couple of days and can send them over...
Well thanks a ton man! I'll take up any offer on some free mags... just send me the bill for the shipping and we'll call it even.