Old 02-08-2008, 07:50 AM
MGDMike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Just to keep anyone up to date that read my other post or if not then ......
Now as I've decided to take some of your advice's and wait for a 2009 I still get turned down on placing an order for a 2009 and the reasons now are no info on ordering, option,prices, colors, etc and some dealers are still saying even these 2009 Challengers will carry a premium price due to demand. So folks , looks like we might have to wait a long time to get one as far forward as next summer, PLEASE let me know if any of you get info on ordering availability on the 2009'S

PS : I've also written Dodge and chrysler for help and got no where with them either, I wonder if they really are in the car selling business or in the Collector car providers business.
[:@]
Order banks for the 2009 Challenger "should" open sometime around May or June of '08 for the '09 models.
They haven't set pricing yet, nor a definite list of options/packages/trim levels for the '09's, and dealers shouldn't be taking orders until production is up for the '08's without that information.
I don't expect "MSRP + premium" for the 2009's - should be plenty to go around in all trim levels. Dealerships "gouging" will lose those deals to dealerships that don't.
Hang in there and don't sweat the small stuff...... it's all good.
Exactly.. if these dealers want to play some hardball with you then play back nastier. Its not the dealers the make the ecomony its the customers.. aka. us! So go out there and win one for the Bopper!