View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Richardlarson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

For one thing if a dealer is ordering you a Challenger at MSRP they are absolute idiots! Most dealers are not that stupid to leave that much money on the table, I have 2 coming to this dealership and everyone of them is sold for $61K.
Quit blowing smoke up peoples ass's, looks like you people are trying to control the market or something.

Overpower, ask your dealer or any other dealer what the "BX" status really means. I know when I see that on my order sheet online it tells me that I am not going to get that unit at all. I am a very large store so it is not a matter of size but the BX is a sign of you not seeing that particular unit anytime soon, sorry dude but that one is not happening. That is as likely to happen as this many people on here claiming they are paying MSRP. All Challengers that dealers are getting this year will be in a "C" status now. If it is not in "C" then they are not getting it, case closed.

Also from a rumor, not too sure how valid it is but Ebay came down on the dealers that were selling something that they did not have and ordered those dealers to return the customers money didn't they?