View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Richardlarson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

It's not a matter of being greedy at all. Any smart business person would agree that you have to maximize your profits no matter what you are selling.

Day 1, BA means "pending order" meaning it may or may not get built. All orders go straight into a "BA" status as soon as they are ordered then as the accept orders they change. They will not know till it hits a "C" or "D" status. You may want to call and check on it and see were it is. If it is in a "BG" or a "BX" status then they will not see it this year. Only the Challengers in a "C" status are the one's that are getting built this year.

6 speed manual in a SRT 8? Haven't heard that plan yet but go ahead and keep that dream alive.

Tupperware, Please do pass the idiot comment along to your dealer and by the way let them know, I am willing to pay $10k over as a dealer just to have them divert it to me. And who cares what trucking company they own, what in the hell does that have to do with the Challenger? I know good and well they don't own the trucks that drop my cars off.