View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 10:30 AM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hey guys and gals

It's almost spring, ...
..... getting to be time to get the tools cleaned off and turn the garden soil in preparation of planting.
The fertilizer has already been delivered...., Thanks to Stuntman Mike!

You just joined today and have 18 posts already!, - a number of which are condescending, sexist, pompous, or abraisive. Well done! It usually takes a new member a day or two to get comfortable enough to vey for the King Of The Obnoxious title. The crown is already yours!
[sm=smiley32.gif]

Tell me, pumpkin, where have most of your serial murders been committed, and what OSCAR nominated films have you performed stunts in? I have friends who ARE in the business and one who recently retired. He actually DID stunts for the guy in your picture - Kurt Russell - unless that's you.....but then, you'd be an "actor", not a "stuntman". If you share your real name with us, I could ask my friends in SAG about you and they can tell me what kind of a stuntman/person you really are!
On second thought, don't bother answering those questions. We've seen your manure spreader at work enough already, and I really have no intention of reading anything you have to write from this point forward.

My guess is you're REALLY a 15 year old kid or a 50+ year old couch potato who's never been with a woman (without a valve in her back and a patch-kit taped to her posterior). Either way, I'm guessing you're anything BUT the "ladies' man" you want to be seen as, 'cause you're about as smooth as a "popcorn dump" on a cold toilet seat.
Thanks for sharing all of your deepest and innermost thoughts with us already. Hope they didn't cause you an aneurism.

Another one to add to the "blocked user/loser" list......this one, in record time!

Had to figure this would happen once the Challenger's official debut was held..........all of the bugs are coming out of the woodwork!!