Old 02-15-2008, 01:01 AM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mopar going out of business fire sale soon

JohnnyTinuals,,,,,,,,

Please,,,,,,,,,if I may,,,,,,,,,,what are this week's Super Lotto numbers????,,,,,,,,I'm hoping you've been watching the outcome of lotteries too,,,,

Apparently,,,,,,watching the market empowers one with the ability of clairvoyance and prognosticative abilities of a shaman,,,,,,,,

So, you know what everyone else knows, Chrysler is struggling, there is a private company trying to turn a buck, save a dying company and the jobs of people who work in this company and Chrysler enthusiasts throughout the world.

Man, you're already to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, ain't ya?

I can certainly state whose fox hole I wouldn't want to share in a time of crisis.

While one model can't save a company, did it ever occur to you that by cutting expenses associated with a wider product offering, re-negotiating labor contracts, and changing the production to more closely reflect demand, they can turn this company around?

There is a lot of talent in this New Old Company; and if it saves American jobs, I wouldn't see a loan being out of the question, with some stipulation that a Kraut company can't come along, pilfer the spoils, treat it like a drunk sorority girl, then drop it off on the street anywhere when done.

I watch the market,,,,,,,,I know the future,,,,,,,,I bought Global Crossings,,,,,,,,so should you,,,,,,
doom and gloom,,,,,,

gloom and doom,,,,,,

the end is near,,,,,,repent,,,,,,,