Thread: Imports
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 05:34 PM
kramtrah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Imports

This is absolutely great and I am with ya Bro. For me, I will give credit where it is due, and the truth is that Honda, Toyota, and Nissan all build quality vehicles. No doubt about it. That's where it ends for me though. The three of them to me though just build some quirky looking vehicles that just don't excite me. Sure, American Manufacturers have not been so perfect either, see the Sebring as an example, but Honda and Toyotas are just so blase I cringe when looking at them. The Civic for gosh sakes looks like a shoe horn of a vehicle. I think American Manaufacturers are onto something for the most part, with Challenger, 300, new Chrysler minivans (if you like them), Journey, Cadilac CTS, Saturn Aura, Chevy Malibu, all are gonna keep at the Japanese and hopefully will begin to convince American buyers again that we actually can design and build a great car here in the US.

With that said, I'll jump onto Mopar2ya's bandwagon and stick with Mopar, namely a shiny new sublime SRT8 Challenger.