View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 11:33 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charger/300 to get makeover

The simple fact of the matter is that Dodge would have no need to having two coupes in the current marketplace running on the same platform. They would cannibalize each other for sure. I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who want the Charger to be a coupe like it was in the good old days but with the Challenger out it simply wouldn't make sense. The Charger will remain a sedan. I hope they make the next Charger look like the 99 concept though I'm sure like most of my dreams, it will never be fulfilled. A manual might be possible but don't hold your breath. Little note there is no way they would make this FWD. If they were going to do that, they would use a completely different platform. I'm not so sure if I agree with basing the next gen 300's styling off the Imperial. I'll agree that the interior needs work but the Imperial screams late 70s to me, both in the era and what age group I would expect to buy it. I never liked the Imperial concept and I'm not too crazy about the Nassau either. They really need to get some better designers.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts