Old 02-20-2008, 08:55 AM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Head-to-Head Comparison: 2008 Ford Mustang GT vs. 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8

axel your not making sense to me read the post i made earlier in this thread, the srt8 beats the mustang and no only people who can afford over msrp are paying over msrp. i have one on order for 40k msrp, and by the numbers this car will destroy the gt. and when the 6.4 l engine which will probably cost 47-50k msrp will destroy the gt500 which is running for about that price if your lucky or smart. look at the numbers , the charger srt8 already destroys gt mustangs, and now the challenger will do even better. the only thing that has to keep up is the mustang not the challenger. and out of the box is what counts than buy a turbo charged ricer that does 0-60 in the low 4s if you consider that out of the box, modding is a big part of this industry, and most people who buy performance cars are to be the fastest or when they see someone else thats faster they dont just say hey hes faster than me i cant do anything about it. no they start modding. either way i can go on and on about how the srt8 is better than the gt but this forum is great and has great people that speak out on their opinions such as axel albeeno and myself.