Old 02-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Albeeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Head-to-Head Comparison: 2008 Ford Mustang GT vs. 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Yeah, I definietly take it on the chin once in a while in here, but it's nothing I can't handle. I appreciate the spirited debates. I hope others enjoy it as well and find it somewhat informative regardless of which side of the fence you're on. I can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned from you guys since registering on this site. I love it!! On the other hand - I'm willing to bet my downpayment that there's an Albeeno voo-doo doll dressed in a #12 Tom Brady jersey with a 1/18 scale replica 2005 Mustang GT next to it, somewhere in Boot Camp's house, but I'm not offended!

As I've stated previously, I'm not in anyway married to Ford. After taking some more time to think about / justify getting an R/T Challenger I have concluded that I'm still gonna do it! Somebody made a comment recently about seeing 10 Mustangs or something like that, on their way to work one day. For whatever reason, that really stuck with me. Obviously the Challenger is going to be very unique. To be one of the proud and the few will be awesome! I mean chances are you won't see three of them in every parking lot. Now, as long as it's comprable (performance-wise) to what I have now and I can get it at MSRP, in a color I want...I think I'm still on board. It's good to be back fellas!!!

DISCLAIMER: Albeeno hereby reserves the right to change his mind in the future...