View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 09:30 AM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help Get My Dad Join The Forum

the forum is a place for enthusiasts to come together and discuss topics (not just cars) with like-minded individuals.

this particular forum is great, as it was founded by a group of people who are interested in a car far before it hit the streets, and due to that, many people here come from different vehicular backgrounds, and it seems that everyone who comes here with friendly intentions fits in. say that you take something like my mustang site. its one of the biggest on the internet, but for the most part, it is made up of mustang people, who share similar opinions for the most part. we do have a nice sized crowd of non-mustang owners such as myself, who offer a nice change from the typical fanboy forums...i think that all of my forums are fairly accepting of "nonners", although at one point MF was especially bad, but i think that ive done a nice job of making it more friendly...

however, look at the spread of vehicles that we have on this site...a mustang owners, an owner of a high performance toyota, truck owners, a mirada owner, and of course, a bunch of vintage and future challenger owners.