View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 11:40 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Motor Trend Magazine

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I think many people will buy the Camaro because it will be a fast modern car but I also think some of the older previous owner of Camaro's will shy away from it
because it doesn't quite look like the original. In my opinion, it kinda has some of the lines of the Cadillacs.

The Challenger on the other cannot be mistaken for any other car and it has all of the great memories of the original and none of the bad in the new Challlenger design.

Some of my bad memories of the design include lower front and rear panel went way underneath the car, the wheel wells couldn't hold very wide tires, bad metal protection
cause rust, not a fan of torsion bars, windows shook bad when closing the door, excessive wind noise from the large door windows, etc. etc..

I am patiently waiting.

Jeremiah 29:11
I must agree. This Camaro just doesn't capture my interest and it doesn't make me drool either, like the Challenger does. I like the previous model's styling much better than the upcoming styling, and I wasn't a fan of the previous model's styling either. They can do better than this.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts