View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:17 PM
RRUNNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

ORIGINAL: zman

Well, I can't believe how much of a debockle this reissue of the Challenger has become, I was at one of the dealers here in town (5 star dealer) and the sales manager told me that Canada of the 6400 units for 08 roughly 10% will be slated for sale in Canada. He has already sold his and is able to secure one for me for 5K down. I assured him that it must be an 09, he was adament that they are 08's. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? and get this they're going for MSRP of $50k-55k Can , what a scam! and they're made 45 minutes up the road from me. It's amazing how the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Dodge I'm seriously pissed, they should take some marketing lessons from GM or Ford.

Z[:@]
I have been frustrated with the lack of news also, but maybe it's because there is nothing to tell us. We already know how many they are supposed to build, when they are supposed to begin production and the options for 08, so maybe that's all there is to it.

If you want an 08, are willing to pay the price, and he says he can get you an 08, go for it. Just make sure you get everything in writing and you get a von number the day you purchase. After that all you will have to do is wait for it to arrive. Good luck, I certainly hope you get what you want.