Thread: THE HOOD!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 04:33 PM
mopar2ya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE HOOD!!!

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan

READ IN HOT ROD MAG. "carbon fiber look" and the scoops aren't functional. Anyone have anything to say about that??
I guess the r/t makes more sense in the end.
Hood scoops are functional depending on your description of "functional", meaning they're not neccessarily functional in the task that most of us would consider functional.

With a real carbon fiber hood and real scoops the r/t really isn't far from the srt. I love this car but come on fellas what's up with that.
There is no "real" carbon fiber hood, or "real" scoops on the R/T or SRT so not sure anyone can speak to this and/or how it relates to the R/T SRT question. So... what's up with that... ahhh... not really sure... I guess???

Im r/t all the way no real reason to pay all the extra cash for an srt that isn't really an srt. Don't get me wrong i love the 6.1 but all the extra cash for a bunch of junk no way. All i want is the 6.1 not the sorry interior that goes with it. Peace...
Yeah... alrighty then... might want to take the advice of others in doing some research... might clear up a lot of confusion and answer some questions for ya.