Thread: Disapointed
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Justinec101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Disapointed

"Hey Justine, what are you looking from for the car? Is it going to be a daily driver, weekend cruiser or are you looking for a bit of both with a bit of punch for when you need it. You might find the V6 will be ok, i guess you wont know till the car makes production and gets tested.

What if you took the V6 and used her for 12 months to allow for some nice used R/T or SRT models to appear at a more affordable price. You could always trade her in then for the more powerful car if you think you still need the performance?"

Just Justin. . . It's Justin EC 101. . .

Anyway, yea I'm hoping the V6 will be ok. If I was going to wait for the R/T to drop in price I wouldn't buy a V6 at all. The depreciation would end up costing the difference. But I can not afford a car over 25k and I seriously doubt it will ever be priced that low. Also I can't afford the insurance on a V8, I'm only 22. I don't need a superfast car. My current car is 126hp and does 0-60 in about. . . 10 seconds, so anything would be an improvement. I might have to hope that new V6 finds its way into challengers before it gets killed off.