Old 03-04-2008, 12:43 AM
koopa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For those that have seen the car in the flesh

Thanks for the feedback guys, i love the way the hemi orange looks so 'period' i.e 70's in the pics! I think it compliments the vintage shape of the car and just puts a smile on my face every time i see it. You just dont get outrageous colours and decals like this on cars anymore. I think with a set of black torque thrusts with polished lips the car would just look dynamite. Plus it really shows off the cars angles and features like the blacked out grill and bonnet scoops.

On the other hand, whereas black tends to hide a lot of detail on the cars bodywork, it helps to blend in some of the bits i personally ddont like, i.e the black rocker covers and black spoiler which i would probably colour code on the orange car to match. However, i know that the black rockers are keeping in touch with the way the original car was. I do love the way the black draws attention to the twin headlights and especially makes that gorgeous full length taillight pop out at you.

God this is just with the first three colours!! Can you imagine what its going to be like when all of them become available!!!
I cant wait to see all white, sublime, plum crazy and B5 blue!!