Old 03-04-2008, 03:21 AM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 5.7 6.1 hemi differences parts swapping

ORIGINAL: lear4406
...... I think we give off personal cues in the way we write and if you are to be taken seriously... writing with a little bit of tact is better. ....
Exactly right. It seems good judgment and common sense are seriously lacking these days - throughout society, not just in the forums. We know you well enough to know what/how you normally write when addressed with respect. Don't sweat the shift change - been there myself.

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan
hey bootcamp i just read your post again brother and man get off my back dude you don't know me. You fellas especially you bootcamp want to corner me or something? If we were in person im sure you would never speak with such haste. as you would except the differences in the way we veiw things, I don't appreciate you attacking me i think you should PROLLY just read and not type.
I'd say with your 44 posts in the four days you've been here in the CF (not to mention the countless posts you've made on the redletterdodge blog), you've made your opinions known. So, yeah, I'd say everyone knows you.
"If we were in person....." Hmm..... where did you hear that before? Maybe MY post three before your "rethought" rebuttal?
You'd be wise to follow your own advice, Sir. You made a blanket insult to the majority of the members here in defending yourself in a prior post:
Seems like most of you guys aren't familer with anything but with what this car looks like.
Did you expect everyone to simply ignore that?
Im pretty sure this is my last post on here...
I'm hoping so, but expecting this is NOT the case. Folks like you don't know when to quit.
I hope you get a lemon, ha! i don't want you to suck one.
Yes, I can see why it took a lot of thought and a second reply to come up with something this intelligent.
If everyone enjoys their 15 minutes of fame, my guess is yours will be on a segment of COPS.
Good luck to you!