Old 03-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where will you go after leaving the dealership

I had planned to pick it up this Thursday but they were late putting in the new ECM tuner. I was so disappointed but they assured me that the tuner and larger throttle body would be finished by Friday afternoon. I asked them if they put on the new Cragar wheels would there be any delay and they said just about a hour. I said okay, let's make it happen. I got up Friday morning and while having breakfast all I think think about was driving the Challenger down the highway. As I got in my minivan, I could envision myself firing up that 6.4L engine and revving it up a couple of times as I pushed in that clutch.
I could feel the dual pressure plates engage as I released it and finally gave it the gas as I pulled away from the drive way very slowly. I was fearful in my neighborhood from what I read that those mufflers were bordering on illegal and I didn't want to wake up my Texas Trooper neighbor friend.

As I stopped at the stop sign, I looked in the mirror and I saw my self smile and I had that smirk that said, I am going to smoke those tire. As I turned left, I could see the wind blow the smoke down my street and it looked like a smoke grenade had been tossed in the street. I did a 180 and drove through the smoke and I got excited smelling the rubber as it brought back memories.

Then I realized, I was day dreaming as I looked up and saw the smoke coming up from my hood as my temperature gauge was pegged in the red. POOP!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.