Old 03-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Billionaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where will you go after leaving the dealership

I'ma fill it up to the top and just drive wherever my whims take me. I'ma be eatin' a sloppy Tommy burger an sippin' Coke. I'ma be wearin' a cool t-shirt and playing badass hard rock and rap on my stereo. I'll be playing songs like "bad to the bone" and "ridin' dirty." However I will stick to the nicer areas because I heard poor people get jealous and are liable to throw things at nice cars. I guess I'll probably go shopping and buy some cool video games, gadgets, magazine, and munchies. And I'll probably go for a really good pizza. And then maybe I'll sleep in the car on the first night. But actually the first day of driving it wasn't what I was thinking about.

After I get my Challenger, I'm going to blow off my business for a while (while still collecting passive income), and just take a month or 2 or 3 going on a long-ass road trip all across America. First I think I'll visit San Diego, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco in California. Then I'll head off east and probably see Las Vegas, etc. I want to go to some nice amusement parks cuz I love rollercoasters. Then I guess I will end up in the Northeast, and then I turn around and drive back and see some more places along the way. I also want to see a good air show too on my road trip. Oh and I like museums, aquariums, and steam trains too. I'll buy a really nice camera and video recorder and take pictures of everything. I haven't seen most of America yet, so this would be the perfect chance to see it all. And I'll take a lap top computer with me so I can have access to my stuff on the internet.