Old 03-13-2008, 09:15 PM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Comparison Test, by Proxy: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro vs. 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

lol i knew albeeno had to bring his negativity.

here is a little thought for you.
I think if you go by the facts your mustang with the baby v8 in your garage already has 3rd place in its rear. yea the challenger is heavy, its a bit pricey, and it looks 100x better than your more than there are honda accords on the road mustang. the fact is you pay more for better looks and better performance and i would pay the extra 10-15k for the looks of the challenger and performance anyday. the automatic srt8 destroys and I mean DESTROYS the base automatic v8 mustang in every category and the 09 stick srt8 will not even be a comparison and will probably be neck and neck with the shelby with less horsepower and pure engine (no supercharger). the new revamped v8 will probably even beat the automatic stang and the stick will beat the mustang stick. oh and last time i checked ford is losing the most money out of the 3, so who's in third? yea i would stay quiet if i had anything to do with ford. you guys cant engineer a well built motor so you have to supercharge it and call it a shelby to make money to a company that is losing more money than chevy and dodge combined. lets go by the facts and not by fanboyish comments, i think your more mature than that. seriously if you dont know the numbers just ask alot of us future DODGE CHALLENGER owners will inform you.... not someone who says theyre almost certainly getting an r/t then rushes to claim victory for another company while reading bias unrealistic articles.

i think ill put a decal in the back windshield of my challenger so when i beat a stang it says im fat because i eat stangs all day long(fanboy comment for ya)

ps : the only thing good about ford is that they circle their problems<[8D]

[IMG]local://upfiles/909/0F9FB7071AF24AF5B473551E16E68613.jpg[/IMG]