View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why did it have to happen to me?

Well here is the bad news. My 20 year old daughter totaled out her 2003 Dodge Neon about two weeks ago. In the past months since just had started college, I've dumped a bucket of money into that thing but always protecting my Challenger down payment I was saving up.

Well the good news is other then a minor bruise on her brain, a sprained neck, bruised knees, chest shoulder, she is in good shape.

So I got those big brown OH Daddy eyes, my beautiful Neon is gone and I can not get to work, school or hang out with my friends. .

So here I go into my special Challenger fund. We went out and looked around and see had her eye on a new Cobalt LT model. Not a bad car. The review sites on the web and most of the auto magazines give it 8 out of 10 points. Some even 10 out of 10.

So with a tear in my eye I wrote the check and she picks up her new Cobalt tomorrow. Fully loaded, power, power, power, sunroof, custom stereo, tilt, cruise, air, maintenance computer, fold down back seat, complete LT2 sport package.

I'm so sad right now fellas. This father thing is tough sometime you know..[&o][&o]