Old 03-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Yankee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge needs to go in a different design direction

Dude... are you SURE you're looking at the current U.S. Dodge lineup? [&:]

You really think the Avenger is "boxy"? If that's the case, you'd have to say that the Charger is too, since the Avenger is almost a mini-me of the Charger.

And the Caliber... is that "boxy" too? I might call it homely, even kinda ugly, but boxy never came to mind.

The Durango and Dakota... I MIGHT give you those, but I don't think they're any worse in that regard than equivalent GM or Ford models.

Does the Ram count? Is that "boxy" too? Prior to 1994, absolutely, but nowadays... again that's not a word that leaps to mind.

Wait a minute... the SPRINTER! There's a boxy Dodge! (granted it is a van... but it's still boxy!)

When I think of "boxy", I think of an 80s K-car, or an 80s GM A-body, or just about any Volvo model (especially prior to the 1990s)... so I guess you'll have to forgive me for not seeing any "boxy" designs in the current line-up. Granted some could certainly use some attention, like the Caliber (and absolutely the Sebring - yucko), but I guess overall we're just gonna have to majorly agree to disagree on this one.