View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lost personality

ORIGINAL: Cooper

Hi there guys, Well I just visited www.dodge.com and went to the 2009 Challenger page, firstly I know its hot, fast and fabulous otherwise I didn’t visited the website but there are few things that I didn’t like actually..and these things are about the SE, R/T model similarities.

In my opinion I found that Dodge did not give the R/T model enough exterior personality and I guess we all know what R/T means, check it yourself what the SE model has, it has a front spoiler and the aggressive looking hood scoops…and why is that!! [sm=insomnia.gif] What difference does the R/T model have from the SE model? Just the wheels and the gas cap!! This is really bad for the R/T guys…[sm=smiley21.gif]

I know they made all this for some marketing and business things but the good old days had something far more well about car model personality.

Thanks

See if this helps with your comparison of the RT and SE Challenger: http://www.dodge.com/en/pdf/buyersgu...enger_2009.pdf
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.