View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:41 AM
zman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Irrational greenies, hands off my V-8

ORIGINAL: 1971Chall

Sometimes this stuff gets me a little emotional. I am not a big subscriber to the global warming thing either. One known fact is that the planet has undergone climate "cycles" throughout millions of years. To assume that humans have changed the whole balance in less than 100 years is highly questionable at best. I think it goes back to a money grab thing. Some people stand to make a lot of money if they can generate enough fear and urgency into something that's speculation at best. As we want to keep this site clean I can't use the proper description for Mr. Gore so fill in the blank with your favorite word. All this being said, I'm still getting my Challenger :-)
Naa, I would think that the biggest magic trick would be Charleton Heston and the likes around the world, holding a rifle above their heads, and chanting to the world " From My Cold Dead Hands " and making people think they actually need one to survive in todays day and age, could be creating more fear and urgency in the public, and Oh, I forgot also to mention that maybe just maybe, the firearms and ammunition companies might stand to make some money off this too, ya think? I can't believe that some people actually believe that this is all some concockted story just to cause unwaranted fear in people so other people can get rich! What are you guy's living in a dream world? Wake up and look around you, weather patterns are changing everywhere. It's changing now faster than ever, and you think it's all natural for nature to do this without our intervention? Tell me I'm wrong.

Z