Old 03-27-2008, 05:54 PM
73Cuda340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Talk Back: Challenger Exterior Colors – The Perfect Canvas for Personalization (Dodge is listening)

Uhhhmmm, I think, they just don't get it do they? Sure, in about 15 years all the colors will be available.
Ah, well how about at the debut of the 09 season? How about more than the puky colors of every other car, black, white, and some form or gray.

You know Sr. Manager of Chrysler Colro and Trim Studio, some of us FANS would like to buy a LOW PRODUCTION NUMBER 09 in the color we want or else, we wont buy an 09 Challenger. AND, if you keep messing with my head, I may not buy one at all, cause the "WINDOW of OPPORTUNITY" will close; meaning, the economy, the wife, thenkids the bills will take precidence.

If only they really got it - the poor bloats.

Maybe I will wait for the '10 Challenger - hopefully by they they will figure out the colors they should offer will be black, red, blue, white and gray. 'Cause in 2012 when they stop making them all together - that econobox with the 1.0L engine that runs on french-fry juice will come in Sublime.

Starting to really loose it -
2012Econobox1.0L