View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 07:32 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pontiac Ponders G8 GXP Coupe

I understand brother. Yeah I would of liked to see them just put a sedan out and call it a GTO but the coupe came first and everyone flew for the Charger. Yeah the GTO was a flop but not performance wise.
I looked your link up it's still confuses me but if that's true then there is a half second differnce in times which is nutty but ohh well. Still the fastest time i've read on a charger. So honestly for my money Im just not going to budge on this one im betting 9 out of 10 times the LS2 take an SRT sedan. The Challenger i'll hold my breath on the SRT because now your makeing a point. We'll see soon though when times start popping up. Im not makeing this argument on one article it's on several articles i've read. Ohh yeah that .2 difference in moter-trend with the G8. It only has 361 horses. So the GTO is almost 300 pounds lighter and has 40 more ponies, that's a big difference. Ohh well im going to stop ranting I know im in the middle of a snake pit and im a rat so to speak. I'll leave with this in no way would I bring this up with only one artcle to site. Im refering to almost every credible mag out there when I refer to the GTO not some schmo on the street. Much love it's been fun rambling your the coolest RLSH. In the end if I bought a Challenger I won't be able to afford an SRT and the money I save can be used in the long run to transform the GOAT into a mean looking maching, and honestly I think the simple lines will help in that effect. Peace...