View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 02:16 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Interesting Proposition

The GTO weighs less than 4,000lbs. Closer to 3800 actually.
Im on this forum because I love my Hemi in my 03' Ram, I love my mopar and I love the Styling in the Challenger.
But in the same sense I like to simple clean style of a GTO, I like that it's more of a sophisticated look one that won't wear out in 5 or 6 years maybe. Kinda look old you know?
I like the interrior way more in the GTO though. Your silly if you think the SRT's interrior has more integrity than the GOAT. But im dissapointed I guess in the pricing for the car esspecially the R/T's which seems like it'll be a little pricier than I expected for this car which the R/T will prolly run what closer to 5.3 or 5.4 in the 0-60.
If you love the cars style you've got it totally but I want the whole package on my next vehicle, while being able to truly go fast. So in the end I stay tuned here to find out what's going on with the challenger because I'd love to spend my next 25-30k on a good mopar HEMI in the Challenger but like I said Im not trying to just look cool in a Challenger I want it to go somewhere. I will wait several months before I buy a new car but half of me says GTO makes more sense and the other half says I want a Challenger.