Old 04-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Billionaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6 girls beat up 16 year old; two boys keep watch

I'm against spanking. Spanking = ignorant & abusive parenting. That's like the easy, ignorant way to raise kids without reading any books about how to do it properly or learning anything about child psychology. I think spanking does cause a lot of harm and resentment and psychological problems. The problem is that there are too many idiots who have kids and know absolutely nothing about good parenting and never read any books on it. And then they act like they are gods to their kids and like they know everything. My father did spank me and verbally abuse me and I ended up having lots of psychological problems which ruined my life for a long time and I had to spend years on fixing myself, with great difficulty. I absolutely think parents who beat their kids should go to jail and kids who beat other kids should go to jail. This whole thing of it being OK to beat kids but not adults is a horrible double standard and it has to end. I think if a parent beats his/her kid, the kid should get a weapon and beat the parent. They shouldn't take the abuse, just like you guys wouldn't if someone beat you right now.