View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steep Competition- Good for Us

What the world really needs is a 2 seat, rear engine sports car that has a super sexy body like a Ferrari, costs between $30K to $40K, has between 300 to 425 HP, has all-wheel drive for fast accelleration, a nice interior, and a good color selection. I think a lot of people would be all over that like white on rice. And as far as I know, nothing like that exists.
Okay guys don't laugh but that is exactly what I thought Ford was going to do when they showed the Ford GT concept. When they finally announced the price I was heart broken.

I wish someone would build such a car. The closest thing I can think of the the Cayman, but it is still too expensive. It is still considered to be one of the best handling cars in the world for under $100K.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.